"I'm not sure what I'll do, but- well I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Monday 17 August 2015

Sweet Chilli Brussels Sprouts


Ingredients:
8 large Brussels sprouts, halved
Olive oil
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced

Method:
Preheat oven to 180C. Line oven tray with foil (I do this 99% of the time I cook to save me from having to scrub the tray).

Arrange Brussels sprouts flat side down on the tray, drizzle with oil. Cook for 10 minutes.

During that time, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sweet chilli and garlic.

Turn Brussels sprouts to flat side up and pour sauce mixture over, place a sheet of foil over the top. Cook for another 10 minutes.

Serve immediately.

*Served with Roasted Broccoli With Garlic & Parmesan & Prawn Stuffed Artichoke

Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment